3O. things about me.
1. I am a daughter of God. That's where I find my identity.
2. I once had a pet duck- Squirt. ;)
3. I love photography. I find joy in capturing the way I see what God has made and helping other people see it the way I do.
4. I have a heart for the unloved- especially the orphaned. I want to adopt from Ethiopia and China.
5. Music is a main part of who I am... I love it!
6. I actually like the rain. It's beautiful.
7. I really love Mario games... :)
8. I have the most amazing friends EVER! Some of them send me texts each morning telling me to have a great day. I love them!!
8. I want to travel- especially to Paris and Africa.
9. My favorite flower is a daisy.
1O. I love old black and white movies.
11. There are a few things that annoy me... including algebra and alarm clocks.
12. Antique dolls kind of scare me.
13. I have the cutest dog EVER.
14. I don't have a favorite color.
15. I knit.
16. The best ice cream in the WORLD is at Kimbell's in Maine. There's about two-cookies' worth of cookie dough in their cookie dough ice cream. :) Mmmmm.
17. I was born in New York.
18. I love the city a lot... especially Chicago and Boston. But I also love the country.
19. Everyone says that french fries dipped in milkshakes taste good. But I think it's downright nasty. :)
2O. I love bulletin boards! The one in my room is about four feet long by a foot and a half.
21. My favorite movie is the Blind Side.
22. I love blogging... and reading other people's! Check out the page entitled "places to go, people to see" above to see a few of my favorites.
23. I also sew. No, I'm not some old-fashioned nerd... just somebody who likes to make things. :)
24. My family is wonderful!
25. I love the beach! And boogie-boarding at the beach.
26. I have an aunt who is adopted from Russia. She's the cutest thing ever.
27. I play piano and bass.
28. I have a little collection of dogs in my room. :) They make me smile.
29. One of my favorite things is my postcard collection that I inherited form a family member. It has postcards from every state, and maaaany countries.
3O. I could live on a diet of ice cream and marshmallows.SHARE THIS POST